A new phone system was installed on the main UNR campus during the Summer 2007.
The system, known as the NEC Campus Telephone System, integrated a patchwork of
smaller systems into a coherent whole.
- To make an emergency call to Reno Emergency Dispatch, dial 911 (or 9-911)
- How to make
- A campus call
- A local call
- A long distance call (using your authorization code)
- A toll-free call
- Log into System
- Access Messages
- Change Greeting
- Change Password
- Bypass Greeting
- Departmental Purchase
- AT&T Wireless Premier Program for Faculty/Staff Personal Cells
- AT&T Plans and Phone Discounts for Student Personal Cells
- UNR Telephone Training Video
- Downloadable User's Guides and Hint Sheets
- NEC User Guides
- Employee Search - For individual faculty and staff, search here.
The data source for this directory is the Human Resources Information System (HRIS).
You may update your own contact information (phone number, email address, on-campus
address) through the Employee
Self Service (ESS) system. To change your name, department, or
title, you must contact the Human Resources office.
- Departmental Search - For information about colleges, departments,
and programs, search here. Send updates for the departmental directory to